The kind of fame and success the Rolling Stones
have achieved in their 50-year career
is completely without parallel; their most famous riffs and catchiest lyrics are indelibly engraved in our collective memory. With their bluesy rock ‘n’ roll and mesmerizing stage presence, the Stones redefined the music of the 1960s and paved the way for rock as we know it today
. Produced in collaboration with the band
, this book charts the Stones’ remarkable history and outrageously cool lifestyle in around 550 pages of photographs and illustrations, many previously unseen, gathered from archives all over the world. Unprecedented access to the Rolling Stones’ own archives
in New York and London adds an equally extraordinary, more private side to the Stones’ story.
Limited Collector's Edition, all copies numbered and signed by Mick, Keith, Charlie, and Ronnie!
- Over 500 pages of incredible images featuring some of the world’s greatest photographers such as David Bailey, Anton Corbijn, Annie Leibovitz, Gered Mankowitz, Helmut Newton, Bent Rej, andNorman Parkinson
- Illustrations include tour posters, concert programs, record-sleeve art, and memorabilia from every stage of their long and illustrious career
- A foreword written by President Bill Clinton
- Three new essays from award-winning writers David Dalton, Waldemar Januszczak, and Luc Sante
- Appendix including Stones in the media, a Stones timeline, a discography, and photographers’ biographies
Hardcover in box, 50 x 50 cm,522 pages
Prijs: 4000 euro incl. 6% BTW
UITVERKOCHT - NIET MEER LEVERBAAR